Quality Management System of Enisler Group is constructed with minimum bureaucracy and documentation requirements, in order to take the right decisions, as fast as possible and bring them to life posthaste, a vital requirement in contemporary corporations. This management method is built on project based and process-driven management principles that are detailed below, and is successfully integrated into Enisler Group's Quality Management System.
- To correctly identify our customer's requirements now and in the future. To make an effort to meet those demands and requirements flawlessly and well beyond customer's expectations.
- To create, protect and improve the work environment which every employee can participate in order to reach the common goals of Enisler Group as a team.
- To correctly channel employees talents in order to improve Enisler Group's service quality, without forgetting our employees are the core of Enisler Group.
- To manage sources and actions as a single process to reach the goals effectively
- To group related processes and define, understand and manage them as systems that contribute to Enisler Group's overall effectiveness and productivity
- To define constant improvement of Enisler Group's general performance as an organizational goal.
- To use up-to-date and verified data and analysis in every decision making process.
- To create shared values by establishing mutually beneficial relations with our suppliers and business partners.